Dr. Alfredo Cajar
Dr. Cajar has been in practice for over 18 years. In 2013 he combined his passion for chiropractic, Holistic health and vitality by opening Beach Holistic Healthcare. The goal of the center is to improve health through chiropractic care, clinical nutrition and lifestyle coaching. Dr. Cajar is confident that by educating and treating his patients they will retain lifelong health improvements. Taking pride in his balanced lifestyle, Dr. Cajar has been avidly training in and teaching martial arts for over 25 years. Dr Cajar currently trains Brazilian Jiu-jitsu at Moncaio Brothers Jiu-jitsu and is the team Doctor. Dr Cajar has experience and is able to treat many types of sports related injuries.
- 1991-1995 New york City technical college
- 1995-2000 Life University DC degree received
- 2004 Excelsior University B.S received
- Functional Medicine University (current member)
- Georgia 2000-2004 (in-active currently)
- Florida 2004 – present
Advanced postgraduate education and seminars attended.
- Beginner and intermediate certification in Nutrition Response Testing.
- Advanced training in Nutrition Response Testing started.
- Advanced insurance and documentation
- Neurological fitness (foot levelers)
- Dr Charette’s Extremity adjusting protocol
- Carrick Institute for graduate studies Neuron Theory (801) neurology diplomat
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies Peripheral nervous system
- Natural alternatives to the top 10 conditions the mayo clinic treats
- Clinical nutrition A-Z
- Functional Wellness
- Essentials of nutritional therapy
- Standard Process Essentials
- Standard Process Beyond Essentials
- Practical Applications for Adrenal & Thyroid Health
- Endocrine Wellness: Practical Applications For Menopausal Women
- Nutrition Training Camp for Doctors : A Functional Approach to Healthy Aging
- Nutrition Training Camp for Doctors: Cardiovascular Health, Essentials of Nutrition Therapy; Balancing Blood Chemistry
- Currently certified in Manipulation under anesthesia (MUA)
- Endocrine Wellness Whole Food Nutrition & Herbal Applications for Supporting Adrenal & Thyroid Health.
- Current Student at Functional Medicine University.
- 100hr Professional Applied Kinesiology Course
- Common Clinical Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue
- Gluten Exposure and Sensitivity (Dr. Tom O’Bryan)
- Managing Blood Sugar and Inflammation (Dr. Annette Schippel)
- Preimenopause and the Adrenal Connection (Dr. Annette Schippel)
- Understanding the Microbiome: Nutritional interventions for Common Dysfunctions)
- Effectively Managing blood sugar and Inflammatory issues.
- Head clinic doctor at Fuller life chiropractic center 2000 to 2004
- Clinic doctor South Florida Pain and rehabilitation 2004 to 2/2008
- Owner / Doctor Turtle run chiropractic and wellness center 2/2008 to 10/2012
- Owner / Doctor Beach Holistic Healthcare Pompano Beach FL 10/2012 to present.
- Host for radio show 4 doors to health 2007
- Lecturer for multiple businesses for lifting safely and work place safety
- Lecturer at Expo for the Heart 2/2006
Membership organization’s past to present
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Physicians Association